CYCLIC salt spray Test CHAMBER
Cyclic Salt Spray Test Chamber
Effective Lab Cyclic Corrosion Salt Spray Chamber – World’s most Interactive and versatile corrosion test systems range available, synthesizing salt spray with other environmental conditions such as controlled humidity, ambient drying, air drying, dwell cycle and wetting /condensation. Our Corrosion Test Chamber is designed to simulate harsh environmental conditions, allowing us to evaluate the corrosion resistance of our materials and products rigorously. With our cutting-edge Corrosion Test Chamber, we guarantee the durability and longevity of our manufactured goods, providing our customers with unmatched reliability and performance in even the most challenging environments.
Model ELI – CASS-HMI01
Uses of Cyclic Corrosion Test Chamber
A cyclic corrosion test chamber is an instrument which is used for testing corrosion resistance of products in metal and automotive manufacturing industries. This machine is used to check the corrosion resistance of metal products.
Cyclic corrosion test chamber is used in metal and automotive industries to check whether the products survive in corrosive conditions or not.
Hence, for the ease of metal, paint, plating and coating manufacturers, Effective Lab India has manufactured a Cyclic corrosion test chamber. Manufacturers can now check the corrosion resistance properties of the surface coatings of their products.
Let us discuss the working procedure of a Cyclic corrosion testing chamber.
Working Procedure of Cyclic Corrosion Test Chamber
A cyclic test chamber works on the following principles.
- First, the chamber is set up with the product which is to be tested.
- After preparation, a specific environmental condition is programmed in the chamber. In this method, the humidity and temperature of the chamber are controlled.
- After that, the process of cycling comes. In this step, the chamber goes through different conditions.
- After cycling, sensors monitor the temperature, corrosion rates and humidity of the chamber.
- There comes a duration of the test. The test may range from hours to weeks or even months. The duration depends on the industry standards and test requirements.
- The last step is evaluation, after completion of the test, the sample is evaluated. The evaluation includes measurement of corrosion rates, visual inspection and additional tests.
Display HMI Based touchscreen 7 " Chamber Temp Range Ambient to 40oC Test Chamber Temperature Range 35oC ± 2oC Chamber Temperature Least Count 0.1oC Chamber Temperature Repeatability ± 2oC Air Saturator Temperature Range 40oC - 49oC Air Saturator Temperature Least Count 0.1oC Air Saturator Temperature Repeatability ± 2oC Power 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz, 15 A pH value of Salt Solution 6.5 to 7.2 pH Temperature Control Inbuilt PID Temperature Controller Timer(Hour meter) 6 digits Test Air Pressure 0.7Kg/cm2 - 1.2Kg/cm2 Air Regulator 0 to 30 psi Air Saturator water Level low alarm Yes Fog Collection Funnel 1 Door Opening Hydraulic Air Saturator Auto Refilling Yes Material Fiber Glass Over Temperature Alarm Yes Reservoir float valve Yes Models 1 Cyclic - 250 2 Cyclic - 450 3 Cyclic - 1000 Inner Dimensions (mm) Outer Dimensions (mm) 780X620X720 1540x1070x1300 950x700x720 1800x1250x1250 1500x960x710 2370x1400x1350
• Inbuilt temperature settings
• Salt Spray Test mode enabled to set parameters
according to test sample
• Temperature setting and Preset Timer functions
incorporated in HMI for
accuracy and repeatability
• Corrosion Resistant PT-100 sensor
• Solid state digital Programmable Temperature Controller
• Program profile for selecting test parameters and
performing the test.
• Easy Data Management. User can create PID settings,
settings, test temperature, test and air purge time etc.
• Current test running status display
• Robust Construction with Fiber reinforced body(Triple
• Ease of use of sample placements inside the test chamber
• Pneumatically operated canopy (only for 250 Ltr. Model)
• Air purge after test for fog settlement.
• Microprocessor based inbuilt PID controller
• Reservoir Tank inside sponge filter available
• Auto Tuning feature selection
• Run time vs temperature graph
• Data recording with temperature data reading
• USB option available (Pen drive is not a part of supply)
• Option available to set PV and SV value
• User can control PID settings through Advanced Hysteresis setting
• Angle of Canopy maintained in order to restrict flow of droplets directly on the test sample.
Get in Touch
.Cyclic corrosion testing chamber Pricing
The pricing of cyclic test chamber depends on the specific model, manufacturer and area. In India, We recommend you to first observe the pricing of the CCTC and then purchase the best one that suits you.
However, if you would purchase this corrosion testing chamber from Effective Lab India, then your money couldn’t be wasted. the general pricing of the Cyclic Corrosion Chamber starts from 2.5 Lakhs INR to 6 Lakhs INR.
Cyclic corrosion testing chamber is manufactured all over the world including India.
But, If you are looking for the best cyclic corrosion testing chamber, then you are at the right place. Effective Lab India is the best in manufacturing testing equipment. Cyclic corrosion testing chamber is one of their unique products. So don’t wait and book your order now
1: What is Cyclic corrosion testing?
Ans: It is a test performed to check the resistance of several products in a corrosive environment. This test is performed on a machine commonly known as a Cyclic Corrosion testing chamber.
2: Difference between the Cyclic Corrosion Test and vs. Salt Spray Test?
Ans: The salt spray test is performed by exposing the sample to a continuous mist of a saltwater spray while the Cyclic corrosion test is performed by the combination of salt spray test along with humidity and temperature variation.
3: What is the full form of CCT in the automotive industry?
Ans: CCT stands for Cyclic Corrosion Test. It is performed to check the resistance of a product in a corrosive environment.
4: What is the cyclic corrosion test chamber price in Faridabad, India?
Ans: Effective Lab India provide CC Chamber at reasonable rates, Our Pricing of the Cyclic Corrosion Chamber starts from 2.5 Lakhs INR to 6 Lakhs INR.
Our Related Products
Salt Spray Chamber Jupiter Series
Salt Spray Test Chamber
Hot Water Bath- Digital
CASS Cum Salt Spray Chamber
Xenon Arc Test Chambers
Uv weathering accelerated tester
Ozone Test Chamber
Humidity Test Chamber