Laboratory Hot Water Bath - Digital
Laboratory Digital Water Bath
A laboratory water bath is a constant temperature equipment which is used for providing heat to the devices which need heat. It is used for keeping water at a constant temperature for the incubation of samples in a laboratory.
Working Principle – The sensor in a digital water bath converts the temperature of water to a resistance value, which is then amplified and compared by an integrated amplifier. After that, it outputs a control signal that effectively regulates the electric heating tube’s average heating power and keeps the water at a consistent temperature.
However, a Laboratory water bath is an excellent option for balanced high-temperature heating.
Model : ELI-HWB
How to Use Laboratory Water Bath
Laboratory water baths are used for heating samples. Heating flammable chemicals, maintaining cell lines and that could catch fire if left near an open flame are two applications of a Laboratory water bath. A laboratory water bath comprises a stainless-steel chamber containing the water and samples, a heating unit and a control interface. Moreover, Additional functionality is provided by other types of water baths, such as circulating water baths are used for the maintenance of a more consistent temperature and shaking water baths are used to keep the samples moving while they are heated.
There is an inbuilt anti-corrosion circulating pump in the digital water bath which provides a constant heat source for the rotary evaporator and glass reactor. The superior cold rolled steel sheet spraying plastics are used to make the shell of the Lamphun GY series circulating water bath, while the electrically heated tube functions in accelerating the heating of the conduction oil.
Moreover, the liner of the water bath digital is made of imported stainless steel.
However, Laboratory water baths manufactured by Effective Lab India are protected by heat insulation cotton. Effective Lab India uses a smart PID constant temperature heating device and a double-screen LED temperature controller. This temperature controller is helpful for the accuracy of temperature control and controllable output flow.
- Extremely precise PT-100 temperature control sensor
- There is an integrated calibration feature that uses the master PID controller as a reference.
- Set Value (SV) and Process Value (PV) of the PID temperature controller, which is equipped with an advanced digital microprocessor, are visible on the display screen.
- There is an integrated auto-tuning feature installed.
- A speed regulator is fitted to regulate the speed of the stirrer.
- The machine has been equipped with rapid heaters to guarantee even and consistent heating as well as a stable temperature within the chamber.
- An integrated water drain system is included in the package as well.
- Equipped with a stirrer motor to ensure temperature uniformity and precise sample stirring within the chamber
- For accurate testing, a constant temperature is maintained throughout the chamber.
- Inner Dimensions: L 1200 x W 600 x H 600 mm; LED (Digital) Display seven sections
- Precision: ± 2°C
- Resolution/Least Count: 1°C
- Heater Power: 3 kW x 3 units
- Power: 50 Hz, 20 A, three-phase, neutral power socket
- Sensor of Temperature: PT 100
- Stirrer motors are the type of water circulation motor.
- 1/4 ball valve for the water drain
- Havel Grey and Blue combination finish
- Material: Inner Body: Stainless Steel; Outer Body: Mild Steel
- Range of Temperature: Up to 90°C
- Finish: Bright chrome/zinc plating for corrosion resistance and a powder-coated
- Outside dimensions: approximately L 1550 x W 970 x H 800 mm.
Get in Touch
While choosing a Laboratory water bath, you should have to consider the following things.
- Cooling option
- Ease of cleaning
- It’s type. Shaking or Circulating
Types of a Laboratory water bath
There are two types of laboratory water baths.
- Circulating water bath
- Shaking water bath
- Circulating Water bath
It is also known as a stirrer. It is an ideal water bath for applications where consistency and uniformity of temperature are critical. Examples include; serologic and enzymatic experiments. In circulating water baths, water is thoroughly circulated which results in a more uniform temperature.
- Shaking water bath
Shaking water bath includes the controls of shaking. The shaking function moves the liquid around. Moreover, you can also turn off or on the shaking feature. In microbiological practices of a shaking water bath, liquid-grown cell cultures grow to constantly mix with air.
In addition, the following are some key benefits of a shaking water bath.
- Convenient bath drains
- User-friendly operation
- Bright LED display
- Shaking frequencies that are adjustable
- Lift-up bath cover
- Cut off protection for low/ high temperature
How to operate a water bath
The laboratory water bath is operated by:
- First connect the water supply
- Make sure the level of water is sufficient for pouring the heating element
- Switch the main power supply ON.
- If you want to set the temperature press the SET key to set the temperature.
- There is a temperature sensor which maintains the set temperature during the use of a water bath.
- At the end, switch off the main power supply and main of the water bath.
1: What is a water bath in a laboratory?
Ans: A laboratory water bath is equipment which is used for the incubation of samples at a constant temperature over a long period.
2: Why use a water bath in an experiment?
Ans: Scientists use a water bath in an experiment for the incubation of samples and to keep the samples at a constant temperature.
3: What is a scientific water bath called?
Ans: A scientific water bath is known as a Bain-Marie.
4: What is the price of a laboratory water bath?
Ans: Pricing of Laboratory hot water bath starting from 30000 INR to 80000 INR in India
Our Related Products
Salt Spray Chamber Jupiter Series
Salt Spray Test Chamber
Cyclic Corrosion Salt Spray Chamber
CASS Cum Salt Spray Chamber
Xenon Arc Test Chambers
Uv weathering accelerated tester
Ozone Test Chamber
Humidity Test Chamber