Peel / Seal / Bond and Adhesion Strength Tester
Peel Strength Tester
A Peel strength tester is a device which is used for the measurement of strength which is required to peel apart two bonded materials.
The most common use of a Peel/seal/bond strength tester is in the manufacturing, packaging and adhesive testing industries. By gradually separating the materials and measuring the force required to peel them apart, the tester applies a force perpendicular to the bonded surface.
This testing instrument helps in the determination of the quality and adhesive strength of the bond.
Model ELI- P/S/B/AST
A Peel strength test is done for the evaluation of the load applied to the separate bonded materials. Peel/seal/bond strength tester is the most appropriate and attractive way for the characterization of adhesive bonds. Peel strength tester is usually performed at the most common angle of 90 and 180.
Working procedure of Peel/Seal/Bond Strenght Tester
Here is the working process of a peel-strength tester.
At the First, the bonded materials are securely clamped onto the tester.
After it, perpendicularly a controlled force is applied to the bonded surface, which gradually peels the materials apart. After the peeling of materials, the force required to separate the materials is measured by the tester.
The force that peels the materials is known as the peel strength.
Moreover, accurate and reliable measurements are provided by the tester which allows the manufacturers to evaluate the strength of their adhesive bonds.
However, a peel-strength tester helps in ensuring the reliability of several materials.
- Microprocessor based display for accurate test results
- Highly accurate test results under force.
- Display for Peel Adhesive strength of test specimen
- Feather touch controls
- Inbuilt calibration facility
- Bright LED display
- Strong gripping clamps to perform Peel test at 180
Load Cell Capacity
300 mm/min± 5%
± 1% at full load (with master load)
Min. 25 mm & Max. 300 mm
LED (Digital) 7 segment
After perform the test max. value save in memory
220V , Single phase, 50 Hz
Get in Touch
Uses of Peel Strength Tester
There are several uses of a peel-strength tester in industries. Let us tell you some uses of a Peel strength tester in various industries.
- Manufacturing: It is used for the assessment of the bonding strength of several materials. The materials include films, tapes, and adhesives. Peel strength tester helps manufacturers in determining the durability and quality of their products.
- Packaging: Peel strength testers are used for the evaluation of the seal strength of packages in the packaging industry. These packages include bags, pouches and blister packs. This evaluation makes sure of the interaction of packaging during storage or transportation.
- Adhesive Testing: A peel strength tester has wide use and value in testing the properties of adhesives of several materials. The adhesion of Peel strength testers includes the strength of tapes, stickers, labels and other adhesive products.
- Quality Control: A peel-strength tester has an important use in the processes of quality control. Manufacturers can identify the issues with the bonding process with the help of a peel-strength tester.
- Research and Development: Peel strength testers are also used in the settings of research and development for the evaluation of the performance of new adhesive materials, formulations, or bonding techniques. However, In the development of improved and innovative products, peel strength testers play an important role.
Overall, the Peel strength tester is an essential equipment for ensuring the reliability, quality and performance of products across several industries.
Peal/Seal/Bond Strength Tester Manufacturer
Several industries manufacture the peel-strength tester. It is a testing equipment for testing the durability and quality of several materials across various industries. If we talk about its manufacturers, then you can’t find the manufacturer of a Peel strength tester better than Effective Lab India.
Effective Lab India is a company located in Faridabad, India. We manufacture several kinds of testing equipment. Our testing equipment is designed and structured by professionals and they are used widely. However, if you are going to buy a peel-strength testing machine then you must visit our office. Or you can contact us online for pricing information or the placement of your order.
1: What is peel strength testing?
Ans: It is a test which is used for the measurement of the bond strength of a material.
2: What is the ISO test for peel strength?
Ans: ISO is for the measurement of comparative peel properties of adhesive bonds flexible adherents by using a T-peel test.
3: What is the use of a Peel tester?
Ans: A peel strength tester is used for the evaluation of the seal strength of several adhesive bonds.
4: What is an example of a peel-strength tester?
Ans: The examples of a peel strength tester include packaging the materials, laminated films, surface coatings and backings etc.
5: What is the price of a Peel strength tester in India?
Ans: The pricing of Peel/Seal/Bond Strength tester is start from 100000 INR to 150000 INR.
Our Related Products
Hot Air Oven
Box Compression Tester
TP 800 Portable spectrophotometer
Co- Efficient of Friction Tester
Bursting Strength Tester
GSM Round Cutter Machine
Color Matching Cabinet
Cobb Sizing Tester
Laboratory Heat Sealer
GSM Balance- Digital Model
Edge Crush Tester
Tensile Testing Machine